Olympic Kilns HB64E Electric Kiln
- 3K-CF Controller
- Current lead times
- Why Buy From Us
Maximize Your Craft in Minimal Space with the Olympic Kilns HB-64E
Discover the Olympic Kilns HB-64E, a titan of transformation condensed into a compact powerhouse. Ideal for firing pottery, jewelry, and glass, this kiln proves that size isn't everything when it comes to the vast temperature range it offers. With its convenient 120-volt operation, this model is ready to align with your home or small studio setup, providing the fire you need without the bulk you don't.
Equipped with an easy-to-use Bartlett 3K-CF electronic controller, the HB-64E simplifies the complex art of kiln firing. Its user-friendly interface, controlled by just scrolling through up and down arrows, makes selecting cone fire or ramp/hold programs as simple as it is efficient. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, the HB-64E's precision ensures that your projects come out just as you imagined, every time.
Adaptability is at the heart of this model. Choose to enhance its functionality with an optional bead collar, elevating your kiln's depth by 4.5 inches while also integrating a specialized door designed for the critical annealing process, ensuring your glass beads are slowly and safely cooled to prevent cracking.
If you're looking for even more depth without the need for annealing, a blank collar is also available, providing that extra space for larger projects.
Take advantage of the HB-64E Furniture Kit to optimize your space further. With two layers of shelving and assorted posts, you can arrange your wares with precision, maximizing every firing session. The included kiln wash ensures your projects and kiln shelves are protected, allowing for smooth removal and cleaning.
For those looking to step up their firing game, the Solid State Relay upgrade offers an unprecedented level of reliability and longevity for elements, catering up to 20 amps with 1 phase wiring. It's a modest investment for the peace of mind and precision it delivers.
Don't wait—elevate your artistic expression with the Olympic Kilns HB-64E today and see how it turns confined spaces into realms of creative possibility.
Lid Lift Assist: N/A
- Inside Chamber Dimensions: 6.5" W x 6.5" H x 4.5" D
- Cubic Feet: 0.11
- Outside Dimensions with Stand or Frame: 16" W x 16" H x 13" D
- Brick Thickness: 2.5"
- Maximum Temperature: Cone 10 – 2350°F/1288°C
- Max Temp with collar: 2000°F/1093°C
- Est Ship Weight: 34 lbs
- Amperage/Volts: 15 amps, 120 volts
- Watts: 1800
- Breaker: 20 amp required
- Plug Configuration: NEMA 5-15
- Copper Wire Size: #12, #10 if the circuit is longer than 40 ft
The Furniture Kit option for the HB64E includes 2 layers of shelving (5.5" x 5.5"), an assortment of small square posts (4 each of 1/2", 1", and 2"), and a one-pound bag of kiln wash. This option will add approximately 12 lbs to shipping.
- Keypad: 3 keys
- No. of Thermocouples or Zones: 1
- Thermocouple Type: K
- Method of Control: On/Off
- Vary-Fire (Ramp/Hold): Stores up to 4 programs (last fired program remains in memory)
- Segments per program: 8 (each segment has a ramp rate to a temperature, and a soak period)
- Skip-Step: Yes (move from one segment to the next ramp)
- Add Time: Yes (to current hold period)
- Preset Cone Fire Programs: 3 speeds (slow, medium, fast)
- Cone Fire to Ramp Hold: No
- Temperature Scale: °F or °C
- Multi-Zone Control: No
- Delay Start: Yes
- Alarm: No
- Error Codes: Limited (power failure, t/c FAIL, t/c leads reversed)
- Cost of Firing Calculation: No
- Diagnostics: No
- Wi-Fi Ready: No
- Wi-Fi Enabled for easy software updating: No
- Data Graphing: No
- Monitor Firing with Phone App: No
Estimated order-to-ship lead time is approximately 12-15 weeks for Olympic Kilns.
Pottery Pulse ships orders FREE to customers within the lower 48 contiguous United States (including the District of Columbia).
We don't want to mess around with fine print and extra charges, we
like things to be simple and easy.
Free is pretty easy.
We get it. You've got a lot of choices when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at Pottery Pulse.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. Changed your mind? We'll take it back no questions asked.
- Super amazing service. Great service isn't enough these days, is it? We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.